When we ask new students why they chose Trinity, the top reason is consistently because they visited us. Meet the faculty, staff, fellow students, and families with whom you will seek to learn how to live Christ’s coming kingdom.
Options during the coronavirus pandemic
In March, as lockdown began, Trinity’s staff and faculty shifted to working from home, and classes were concluded virtually. Because we have been unable to host visitors to college, we’ve created a virtual Open Day, which you can access from home. This includes a series of short video presentations, with information about Trinity’s vision, programme options and modes of study, placement opportunities, and what your week might look like as a Trinity student. To access the Open Day, please email email@example.com.
Prospective full-time students
We usually host annual open days in November and February; when we are able to do so again, the upcoming dates will be posted on our events page. When we reopen you will also have the option to schedule an individual visit to college by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or phoning 0117 968 0254. We will normally try to schedule interviews for you with faculty members during Open Days and individual visits. These help us get to know more about your situation and calling and provide tailored advice regarding which programmes or pathways might best suit your needs.
Prospective part-time students
To find out more about part-time courses at Trinity, please contact our part-time admissions team or call 0117 968 0253 for more information.
For more information
Our prospectus can help you get to know us better. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram to find out more about events and happenings around the college as well as in the lives of our larger community. Our blog will allow you to engage with some of the ideas and viewpoints of our faculty, alumni, students, and friends.
How to get to Trinity
For directions to travel to Trinity, please click here.
- Fill in our online application form.
- If you are a prospective research student, please use the application form for research students. If you are an ordinand who wishes to pursue a research programme, please fill in both forms and submit your research application by either 1 Oct or 15 January to allow your application to be reviewed in time by the Church of England’s Research Degree Panel.
- On completion of the form we can be in touch about booking an interview, so we can talk with you about your spiritual journey, your education and work experiences, and your sense of God’s calling–helping both you and us discern if Trinity is the place God wants you to be.
- The deadline for applications for full-time independent study in September 2020 is 16 July 2020. Admission onto the part-time Tuesday evening course and admission for Church of England ordinands remains open past this deadline.
- If you are a prospective ordinand or independent student with questions, call 0117 968 0254 or email email@example.com.
- If you are a prospective research student with questions, call 0117 968 0268 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.