Whether you’re training for ordination or delving into theology for another purpose, the community in which you immerse yourself for this period of study will impact how you learn and grow.
It’s the place where key support networks form, patterns of prayer and worship are established, new theological and spiritual realisations occur, and a stronger sense of where God is calling you emerges. So take your time over this decision, get advice from people who know you well and pray carefully through all your options.
- Applications for the 2021/22 academic year will open in November. If you wish to discuss your proposed training ahead of this date please simply get in touch with our admissions team.
- If you are a prospective research student, please use the application form for research students.
- If you are an ordinand who wishes to pursue a research programme, please fill in both forms and submit your research application by either 1 Oct or 15 January to allow your application to be reviewed in time by the Church of England’s Research Degree Panel. All paperwork related to your research application should be sent to email@example.com.
- On completion of the form we can be in touch about booking an interview, so we can talk with you about your spiritual journey, your education and work experiences, and your sense of God’s calling–helping both you and us discern if Trinity is the place God wants you to be.
- If you are a prospective ordinand or independent student with questions, call 0117 968 0254 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are a prospective research student with questions, call 0117 968 0268 or email email@example.com.