24 April: Online Open Day
We are hosting a fully interactive online event from 9:30AM-1PM on 24 April. Learn more about Trinity and select options for smaller breakout sessions on topics that include accommodation, finance, pioneering, an opportunity for your partner to chat with our Connect group for spouses, and more. Find out how studying in community will provide you with a deeper experience of theological education and ordination training.
TO REGISTER OR FIND OUT MORE
To register, please fill out this form and send it to our admissions officer, Alison Branston, at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also email Alison with any questions you may have. Registration closes on 5 PM on 20 April.
Because our community is at our core, we recognise that meeting online is not the same thing as meeting you (and your family) face to face, or you experiencing a taste of our Bristol community. We hope to host you for an in-person visit as soon as possible! In the meantime, we are working to prioritise the safety of our current community by limiting visitors to college.
ADDITIONAL ONLINE RESOURCES
To help you learn more about us in advance of the Open Day, below are links to a series of short videos we created during last spring’s lockdown for prospective students, including a college tour made by a group of our students who spent the lockdown together on-site.
- Learn more about Trinity’s vision and values (with Principal Revd Dr Sean Doherty, 15:57 minutes) >
- Watch a video about studying within our residential/’gathered’ Bristol community (1:56 minutes) >
- Watch a video about studying through our non-residential/’dispersed learning’ programme (2:30 minutes) >
- What academic programmes and context experiences do we offer? (with Revd Dr Helen Collins, 9:13 minutes) >
- What will the shape of your week look like as a Trinity student? (with Revd Dr Sean Doherty) >
- Take a college tour, hosted by our students who’ve remained in on-site accommodation together during lockdown (4:55 minutes) >
- Load a PDF of the kingdom values to which you commit when you join our community >