Whether you’re training for ordination or delving into theology for another purpose, the community in which you immerse yourself for this period of study will impact how you learn and grow.
It’s the place where key support networks form, patterns of prayer and worship are established, new theological and spiritual realisations occur, and a stronger sense of where God is calling you emerges. So take your time over this decision, get advice from people who know you well and pray carefully through all your options.
How to get to know us better:
- Download a prospectus for a better sense of who we are and what we do.
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
- Read our blog to engage with ideas from our faculty and students.
- Visit us! The reason students choose Trinity is because of the community of fellow students, faculty, staff, and families who will come alongside you on this journey. Book a spot on an Open Day or plan a personal visit to chat with our lecturers, ask questions of current students, walk around the buildings, and see whether this community is the right fit for you.
- Fill in our online application form. If you are a prospective research student, please use the application form for research students. If you are an ordinand who wishes to pursue a research programme, please fill in both forms and submit your research application by either 1 Oct or 15 January to allow your application to be reviewed in time by the Church of England’s Research Degree Panel.
- On completion of the form we can be in touch about booking an interview, so we can talk with you about your spiritual journey, your education and work experiences, and your sense of God’s calling–helping both you and us discern if Trinity is the place God wants you to be.
- The deadline for applications for full-time independent study in September 2020 is 16 July 2020. Admission onto the part-time Tuesday evening course and admission for Church of England ordinands remains open past this deadline.
- If you are a prospective ordinand or independent student with questions, call 0117 968 0254 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are a prospective research student with questions, call 0117 968 0268 or email email@example.com.