Whether you’re training for ordination or delving into theology for another purpose, the community in which you immerse yourself for this period of study will impact how you learn and grow.
It’s the place where key support networks form, patterns of prayer and worship are established, new theological and spiritual realisations occur, and a stronger sense of where God is calling you emerges. So take your time over this decision, get advice from people who know you well and pray carefully through all your options.
How to get to know us better:
- Download a prospectus for a better sense of who we are and what we do.
- Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter for a taste of our wider community
- Read our blog to engage with ideas from our faculty and students.
- Visit us! Come on an Open Day and chat with the lecturers you’ll be learning from, ask questions of the people you’ll be studying alongside, walk around the buildings, and see whether this community is the right fit for you.
- Fill in our online application form. If you are a prospective research student, please use the application form for research students. If you are an ordinand who wishes to pursue a PhD, please fill in both forms.
- On completion of the form we can be in touch about booking an interview, so we can talk with you about your spiritual journey, your education and work experiences, and your sense of God’s calling–helping both you and us discern if Trinity is the place God wants you to be.
- Find out about our closing dates for September 2017 entry.
We look forward to meeting you soon.
Join us over Lent in listening to our faculty preach a series on the Beatitudes (and Trinity’s community values). Take a few minutes to hear Tutor in Pastoral and Ministerial Studies Rev Dr Helen Collins speak on ‘Diversity: Blessed are the Peacemakers’ (16:58). You can also find the recording directly on our SoundCloud account. […]
Join us over Lent in listening to our faculty preach a series on the Beatitudes (and Trinity’s community values). Take just twenty minutes to hear Tutor in Missiology Rev Dr Howard Worsley speak on ‘Worship: Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God’ (19:22). (You can also find the recording directly in […]
Join us over Lent in listening to our faculty preach a series on the Beatitudes (and Trinity’s community values). Take just twenty minutes out of your day today to hear Tutor in Theology and Ethics Rev Dr Jon Coutts preach on Justice: Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy (23:27). (You can […]
We are pleased to announce that Professor Steve Walton will be joining our associate faculty as a New Testament research supervisor for our postgraduate research programme. ‘Steve Walton brings not only his internationally recognised expertise as a Luke-Acts scholar, but also his years of experience teaching and serving in theological education,’ says Director of Postgraduate […]