Hoping to join us in September 2020?
We want to reassure prospective students that we still very much look forward to welcoming you into our community, and also to make clear the steps you’ll need to follow.
1. If you’ve not already contacted us to let us know of your interest, please email email@example.com to let us know, and so we can answer any questions you may have.
2. If you are looking to start in September, please submit an online application.
3. Once we receive your application, we will arrange two online interviews for you to discuss your vocational journey and your proposed academic pathway. Interviews will be scheduled on Thursday during term time, either in the morning from 10am or in the afternoon from 2pm. These informal discussions with faculty are an excellent opportunity to ask lots of questions, to get to know us better, and for us to get to know you better. We are conducting interviews through Lifesize, which can be easily accessed on a computer through a Chrome browser or through a smartphone by downloading the app. The member of faculty will email you a link to the meeting, which you can access at your scheduled interview time. You can also have access to a virtual Open Day, with further information about our programmes, modes of study, placement options, and information on how your week might look as a Trinity student.
4. After the interviews, we will send you further information which will relate to your individual circumstance (i.e., module lists, information about accommodation, information about assistance and support for families, etc.).
5. As soon as we are able, we will arrange a time for you to come and visit the college in person, if you’ve not done so already, as we understand how important this is as part of the process.
6. When you are ready, either post BAP or after accepting a place, we will arrange for you to have an online discussion with our accommodation team to chat through your housing requirements. It is our understanding through Ministry Division that although in-person BAPs have been cancelled, they hope to sort a system for virtual interviews and assessments.
7. In the meantime, to help you get a feel for joining either our residential community of gathered learners, or our non-residential community of dispersed learners, you can click on the video links below.
The deadline for applications from full-time independent students hoping to join us this September is 16 July 2020. Admission for Church of England ordinands and part-time students remains open past this deadline.
Please also know that we are here for any questions or concerns you may have—don’t hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know of any way in which we can be of help to you.
Posted March 2020, updated June 2020