When you take the time to grow strong roots in theology, you are better able to take the truth of God’s Word and relate it to the questions of those around you, better able to teach and lead a church faithfully.
We set high standards of excellence in our tutors and the teaching we offer, making sure that students grow holistically–academically, through practical ministry experiences, through leadership training, and by living within an intentional community with one another. We want to ensure to the best of our ability that you will be well prepared for the demanding and important work of service to Jesus Christ and his Church.
So whether you hope to train for ordination, to serve in mission or church leadership, or to deepen your Christian understanding and practice in your work and family life, this is the place to grapple with the Word of God and let the life-changing reality of His Kingdom shape the whole of your life.
Faculty and staff
Whether you’re engaging with higher education for the first time or returning to it after many years, it can be a challenge to get into (or back into) the patterns and habits of study.
We’ve tried to provide the basic practical information you’ll need to help you get your head around what’s involved in studying with us, but if there’s anything else you want to know just get in touch.
Whether you’re training for ordination or delving into theology for another purpose, the community in which you immerse yourself for this period of study will impact how you learn and grow.
It’s the place where key support networks form, patterns of prayer and worship are established, new theological and spiritual realisations occur, and a stronger sense of where God is calling you emerges. So take your time over this decision, get advice from people who know you well and pray carefully through all your options.
How to get to know us better:
- Download a prospectus for a better sense of who we are and what we do.
- Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter for a taste of our wider community
- Read our blog to engage with ideas from our faculty and students.
- Visit us! Come on an Open Day and chat with the lecturers you’ll be learning from, ask questions of the people you’ll be studying alongside, walk around the buildings, and see whether this community is the right fit for you.
- Fill in our online application form. If you are a prospective research student, please use the application form for research students.
- On completion of the form we can be in touch about booking an interview, so we can talk with you about your spiritual journey, your education and work experiences, and your sense of God’s calling–helping both you and us discern if Trinity is the place God wants you to be.
- Find out about our closing dates for September 2017 entry.
We look forward to meeting you soon.
Trinity College is now offering a Pioneer Focus, for those students who have been approved as ordained pioneer ministers, or who will be serving in a pioneering curacy. The first pioneer cohort, which is facilitated by mission tutor Rev Dr Howard Worsley, currently includes eight students, who are a mix of residential and full-time nonresidential […]
“I began to see that living in the kingdom of Jesus is living in paradox. Jesus transformed the very nature of this world through his redemption and reconciliation and yet there is still pain and longing in this world. The kingdom is the paradox of the now and the not yet.” Read more from second-year […]
Seeing the first two weeks of term at Trinity through our students’ social media images…
There are currently some Christians in the US predicting the end of the world on 23 September, due to an interpretation of Revelation 12. But does the Bible really say the world will end this Saturday? Hear from our New Testament tutor, Dr Jamie Davies, who is currently teaching a class on the book of […]